SALVUS is committed to create value for our clients by ensuring compliance with existing regulations, upcoming regulatory developments and adherence to all directives and circulars. We always plan ahead and deliver timely, practical, business-minded advice.
We call our output for the executive management team of an Investment Firm or an Investment Fund The RoadmapTM, a document that maps the steps to compliance and is used for tasks prioritization and decision making.
Our team provides our clients with high-quality advice on industry best practices, aiming to be the benchmark of top client service and absolute satisfaction. We care about details – our in-depth GAP analysis will identify any compliance irregularity and guide our clients’ internal team towards their resolution.
Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss more.
We provide guidance and work together with you in:
- designing and implementing a compliance monitoring framework suitable to your needs,
- supporting you in dealing with regulators,
- building a reputation of credibility and trust around your Investment Firm or Investment Fund practices.
SALVUS may provide ongoing support to the internal compliance officer or professional ad-hoc advice in relation to all regulatory matters. An indicative non-exhaustive list of regulation we cover includes;
- The EU Markets in Financial Instruments Directive II (MiFID II),
- Key information documents (KIDs) for packaged retail and insurance-based investment products (PRIIPs),
- The Alternative Investment Fund Law (AIF),
- The Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD),
- Electronic Money Institutions (EMI).
We look forward to being of value in covering your regulatory and compliance needs. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more.