Anti-Money Laundering (AML)
SALVUS provides guidance for Investment Firms and Investment Funds, for them to comply with the 4th Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Directive, to prepare for the upcoming 5th Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Directive and the 6th Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Directive. These are demanding regulations and create a number of challenges. Our clients work with us in overcoming them.
We provide direction and support in:
- designing and implementing sound Anti-Money Laundering (AML) compliance programmes,
- using a GAP analysis to update the AML monitoring procedures as per existing or upcoming regulatory requirements,
- adopting a proven, successful Risk-Based approach through a thorough AML risk assessment at a Country level as per the new regulation,
- applying meaningful risk mitigation measures,
- efficiently applying the meticulous due dilligence of the Know-Your-Customer (KYC) procedures.
Our team provides personnel training and support you get successfully prepared for the CySEC certification ofAnti-Money Laundering (AML) compliance officer examination.
We look forward to being of value in covering your Anti-money laundering needs on your compliance programme or personnel training. Please contact us at [email protected] to discuss more.
Should you be interested to read about the Anti-Money Laudering Framework, please visit the selected articles below: