VC#0014 – Back Office OfficerSalvus Team
On behalf of our Client, we are looking for a Back Office business athleteTM , speaking French, Spanish, Portuguese or Italian.
You will be required to
- Process onboarding applications and verification Clients
- Update the CRM system with relevant Client’s information and documentation.
- Perform Anti-money laundering checks in accordance with internal policies and procedures.
- Monitor clients’ accounts and ensure the validity of documents.
- Dealing with client’s inquiries via emails, live chat, and phone calls
- Communication with clients regarding KYC related issues, provide answers by identifying problems and guiding clients through corrective steps.
- Monitor the incoming financial truncations of the customers.
- Run electronic verification.
- Process customer payments
- Liaise with Back Office Manager for any issues.
- Other ad-hoc duties as per management request
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and in one of the following languages: Italian, Spanish, French, or Portuguese.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Capacity to work under pressure and with strict deadlines.
- Strong sense of professionalism, organizational and analytical skills
- High motivated individual
- Team player with organizational skills
- Cysec Certifications would be considered an advantage.
- Available to work shift base model (Mon-Fri, last shift finishes at 23:00)
- Competitive salary
- 13th Salary
- Medical Insurance
Please get in touch by sending us your CV and a cover letter at [email protected].
We look forward to and would love to hear from you.