VC #0012 – Junior Compliance & AML OfficerSalvus Team
We are looking for a junior Compliance business athleteTM to develop and grow in a fast-paced, multi-brand space.
You are enthusiastically looking for an environment where you will be trained, challenged, and nurtured. You are genuinely interested in acquiring knowledge on national and EU regulatory frameworks for investment firms, investment funds, crypto-assets and payment institutions.
It is important for us that getting things right and doing the right thing are important things for you. This will help you in always being consistent and assist us in advising current and upcoming regulations.
The role requires for someone that enjoys variety and is a methodical planner. We will need you to be naturally thorough in all you do, using your own judgment to highlight or escalate significant findings. Attention to detail must be one of your most crucial characteristics.
Being a team player with an eye for detail, great organisational skills to prioritise and meet deadlines is what will help you succeed and be effective in this role.
Among many other things, you will be trained in
- Working with the Compliance team in drafting, reviewing, and observing the reporting deadlines of Cyprus Investment Firms (CIF), Payment and Electronic Money Institutions (EMI), Alternative Investment Funds (AIF), RAIF and AIF Managers (AIMF).
- Assisting the Compliance team in ensuring the compliance of CIF, AIFM, AIF, and RAIF with all applicable regulations and legislation through continuous monitoring and Supporting the Compliance team in fulfilling all of our and our clients’ reporting obligations.
- Participating in the drafting of Compliance and AML reports such as the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Manual and other AML reports, the Annual Compliance Report, the Conflict of Interests Policy, Personal Transactions Policy, GDPR Policy along with the internal and external reporting procedures, guiding their implementation.
- Supporting in the onboarding of clients, on the required KYC, AML screening, risk assessment, and the agreements involved.
- Assisting the Education team in the preparation and delivery of training courses related to Compliance.
- 1+ years of professional experience in a Legal or Regulation related function.
- Academic background in Law, or Finance
- Knowledge of MS Office and fluency in English.
And a few things about SALVUS
SALVUS is a boutique advisory services group that combines unparalleled expertise and an unwavering focus on delivering for its clients. We support investment fund managers, global investment firms, family offices, and electronic money institutions (EMI) operating worldwide.
At SALVUS we want you to reach your full potential. We offer the environment to support your career aspirations, with a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a genuine interest in your professional and personal growth.
Please get in touch by sending us your CV and a cover letter at email@example.com.
We look forward to and would love to hear from you.