VC #0011 – Compliance & AML OfficerSalvus Team
We are looking for a top Compliance business athleteTM.
You are looking for an environment where you will be challenged and will thrive.
It is important for us that getting things right and doing the right thing are important things for you. This will help you in being always consistent and guide us in advising and complying with current and upcoming AIFMD and MiFID II regulations.
The role requires for someone that enjoys variety and is a methodical planner. We will need you to be naturally thorough in all you do, using your own judgment to highlight or escalate significant findings. As you will be responsible for producing compliance and AML reports, attention to detail must be one of your most crucial characteristics.
Being a team player with an eye for detail, great organisational skills to prioritise and meet the deadlines is what will help you succeed and be effective in this role.
- Ensuring the compliance of CIFs, AIFMs, AIFs and RAIFs under management with all applicable regulations and legislations through continuous monitoring.
- Drafting, reviewing, and observing the reporting deadlines of CIFs, AIFMs and of the AIFs and RAIFs under management.
- Drafting the Compliance reports, the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Manual and other AML reports, the Conflict of Interests Policy, Personal Transactions Policy, GDPR Policy along with the internal and external reporting procedures, providing guidance on their implementation.
- Actively updating the watch lists, restriction lists, regulatory updates and legal developments, leading training of personnel and implementations where necessary.
- Assessing and controling the Portfolio Management function, the Risk Management function, the marketing materials, and publications of the CIFs, AIFMs, AIFs and RAIFs.
- Ongoing monitoring and assessment of any delegated functions, and the onboarding of clients – in particular – the KYC, AML screening, and all agreements involved.
- Ensuring compliance of the Risk Management, Valuation and Compliance Committees composition.
- Evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of policies and procedures, especially the Capital Adequacy, with constant updates to address new developments or any deficiencies.
- 2+ years of professional experience in an AIFM Compliance related function.
- Profound knowledge in the Law on Alternative Investment Fund Managers (consolidated with L.8(I)/2015 and L.97(I)/2015), the AML Law and the MiFID II.
- Deep knowledge on CySEC AML, AIF and RAIF compliance laws.
- Knowledge of MS Office and fluency in English.
And a few things about SALVUS
SALVUS is a boutique advisory services group which combines unparalleled expertise and an unwavering focus on delivering for its clients. We support investment fund managers, global investment firms, family offices and electronic money institutions (EMI) operating worldwide.
At SALVUS we want you to reach your full potential. We offer the environment to support your career aspirations, with a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a genuine interest for your professional and personal growth.
Please get in touch by sending us your CV and a cover letter at [email protected].
We look forward to and would love to hear from you.